At Cline Farrell Christie & Lee, we believe it’s important for our attorneys to engage their communities and actively participate in ongoing legal conversations. Lately, we’ve scheduled a number of speaking engagements.
Read about some of our recent opportunities, and make sure to make room on your calendar for our upcoming engagements:
- June 16 and June 17: Bench Bar Conference in French Lick
- May 19 : As part of the Indianapolis Bar Association is delivering Naturalization Ceremony at Federal Courthouse. Includes delivering Oath of Allegiance.
- March 21, 2016: Co-Chair of Applied Professionalism Seminar (ITLA)
- April 1, 2016: Speaker at “Thinking Outside the Box for Your Practice” chaired by Zoe Littlepage and Tom Hamer (ITLA)
Topic: Insights and Updates on Medical Malpractice Cases
- May 4, 2016: Guest Speaker at I.U. School of Medicine
Topic: Medical Malpractice Law as it Pertains to Residents (General Surgery)
Topic: Sex, Drugs and Rock ‘N’ Roll…An Unacceptable Combo in the Patient/Physician Relationship
- June 16, 2016: Guest Speaker at I.U. School of Medicine
Topic: Medical Malpractice Law as it Pertains to Residents (Radiology)